Log in

27 March 2007 @ 03:30 pm
relationship counseling.  
does anyone know of a good relationship counselor in the south auckland region? we are hoping to find a free one but even counselors that charge we are willing to go to.

Kesandra: pic#43969348lilmsprincess on March 27th, 2007 04:01 am (UTC)
also, if you go to the family courts.. you can get I think 10 free sessions. We did it that way and it was great :)
Natalienznats on March 27th, 2007 07:44 am (UTC)
Call the family court, you get 6-10 free sessions and they will appoint a councillor :)
love and cupcakesloveandcupcakes on March 27th, 2007 07:52 pm (UTC)
I'll third the family court, we're doing it at the moment and it's great. You're welcome to change counsellors if the one they appoint isn't appropriate, and occasionally they'll grant you more sessions if you need them.
cohens_mamacohens_mama on March 28th, 2007 01:24 am (UTC)
how do you get hold of the family court? i looked them up in the whitepages and nada?
love and cupcakesloveandcupcakes on March 28th, 2007 02:59 am (UTC)
I rang 018 and asked them for the number. That failing you could just go down to the courthouse and ask there, as thats where you'll have to drop off the forms etc.